Coyote Crossing Golf Club is currently seeking dedicated individuals for the part-time position of Kitchen Dish / Utility Worker. Primary responsibilities include washing soiled plates and flatware thoroughly, restocking dish storage, and supporting the chef and kitchen staff. Other duties may include unloading delivery trucks, helping prepare cook stations, cleaning appliances and machines, emptying and cleaning trash receptacles, and other duties as needed. Successful candidates should be a committed, communicative team player with excellent time management skills, and should be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures. We offer our staff a fun, fast-paced working environment, competitive wages, networking opportunities, and of course, golf privileges. Interested individuals are encouraged to apply online.
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by bussing tables, washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware, and resetting dining areas.
- Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking dining areas and cook stations.
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
- Unloading and storing deliveries.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled.
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
- Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift at least 20 pounds.
- Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience desired, but not required.